Message from your Central Pacific District Superintendent, Wayne Spriggs, sharing a word of encouragement, tips for self-care and ideas regarding church finances during this time.
Watch the video above.
I'm sure that you have heard that the CARES Act was passed and signed into law by the President. Here's what we have gleaned that pertains to religious nonprofits:
CARES Act Details:
- Sends direct checks to individual Americans up to $1,200
- Provides grants and loans to churches to meet payroll and pay rent
- Provides liability protection for providers who volunteer (Good Samaritans)
- Allows HSA to be used to purchase over-the-counter medications
- Extends expiring health extenders to November